Protein content arrives to 10%-30% in flaxseed. The protein contained in the flaxseed is an edestin, which involves 18 kinds of amino acids. Compared with soy protein, flaxseed contains more aspartic acid, glutamic acid, leucine and arginine. It is also rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B and a large number of trace elements, having a high nutritional value.
Main functions and efficacies
Flax protein powder contains flaxseed gums, lignans, amino acids. It therefore has the following functions:
1. Restore body function
2. Boost immune system
4. Reduce or even eliminate premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
5. Reboot your brain and refresh your focus
6. Reverse osteoporosis
7. Prevent or cure constipation, diarrhea and gastroenteritis
|shape||In powder form, no agglomeration and mildew|
|Color||White or milk white|
|Odor||flaxseed powder smell, no strange smell|
|Water content (%)||≤ 10.0|
|Ash content (Dry basis) (%)||≤ 7.0|
|Crude protein (Dry basis) (%)||≥ 50.0|
|Fats content (Dry basis) (%)||≤ 1.5|
|Dietary fiber (Dry basis) (%)||≤ 10.0|
|Total arsenic (As) (mg/kg)||≤ 0.5|
|Lead (Pb) (mg/kg)||≤ 0.8|
|Residual solvent (mg/kg)||≤ 500|
|total plate count (CFU/g)||≤ 10000|
|Staphylococcus Aureus (CFU/g)||Negative|
|Coli group (CFU/g)||≤ 100|
|Yeasts and Molds (CFU/g)||≤ 50|
Products Name: Flaxseed Protein
List of nutrive ingredients (per 100g)
1. If added flax protein powder into the meat products, such as hams, starch retrogradation will be avoided. It can also be used to absorb the water, so as to keep its oiliness and increase the smell of flaxseed.
2. Flax protein powder can be used as an emulgator and stabilizer in food industry.
3. If added flax protein powder into the ice cream, the viscosity, specific gravity, and expansivity will be increased, and the thawing time will be shorted.
4. Flax protein powder can also be added in jellies, candies, and cakes.
5. It can also be used in shampoo and fodder.
1. Edible proteins can prevent many diseases, such as coronary heart disease, kidney disease, and cancers. Glutamic acid can boost the immune system and torn up your physical force.
2. Arginine can be used to prevent heart disease.
Cysteine and methionine are oxidation resistant. They can be used to govern the DNA structure during cell division and lower the risk for colon cancer.
3. Combined with water-soluble polysaccharide, it can significantly reduce the effect of ruminal in the colon, thereby to prevent the effect of ammonia which leads to tumors.
4. It can also be used to increase the viscosity, water binding capacity and foamability of the flax protein products. Meanwhile it has a stronger lipophilicity than soy protein.
5. Flaxseed protein has strong water absorption, good emulsibility, and strong adsorption for unsaturated fatty acids.