1. Hemp seeds are one of nature's best sources for plant-based protein. It can be a perfect choice to increase your protein intake from a natural and vegan source.
2. Hemp seed protein is one of perfect Vegan/Vegetarian Protein Powders.
3. Hemp protein powder is not only a protein powerhouse, but it's also inherently loaded with more healthy omega fatty acids and fiber than many other common protein powders. It doesn't stop there - hemp has also been shown to improve fatigue and have positive effects on the immune system - and these are just some of the benefits of hemp protein powder.
4. Hemp protein powder is made from hemp seeds, which provide a solid nutritional boost similar to flaxseeds. It packs a health punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium or sugar.
5. Hemp protein powder is easy on the taste buds with a faintly nutty flavor.
Main function and efficacy
·Boosts metabolism and increase your fat-burning potential Cleanses the Colon
·Boosts the Immune System
·Reduces Sugar Cravings
·Kills parasites in the human body
·Boosts metabolism and increase your fat-burning potential
|Water content (%)||≤10.0|
|Ash content (Dry basis) (%)||≤14.0|
|Crude protein (Dry basis) (%)||≥70.0|
|Fats content (Dry basis) (%)||≤3.0|
|Dietary fiber (Dry basis) (%)||≤10.0|
|Total arsenic (As) (mg/kg)||≤0.5|
|Lead (Pb) (mg/kg)||≤0.8|
|Residual solvent (mg/kg)||≤500|
|total plate count (CFU/g)||≤10000|
|Staphylococcus Aureus (CFU/g)||Negative|
|Coli group (CFU/g)||≤100|
|Yeasts and Molds (CFU/g)||≤50|
Products Name: Hemp seed Protein
List of nutrive ingredients (per 100g)
·To make crisp bakeries;
·To make Protein beverage;
·An ingredient for milk product;
·Pharmaceutical health care products, beverage additive, etc.